Sasquatch 2013 is almost here, the countdown


As if being handled Thursday evening to a 100 % free set from Designed to Leak and a shock performance by Macklemore & He Lewis was not enough, the viewers at the Sasquatch release celebration whooped and squealed like youngsters as the festival’s complete collection was declared on a large display.



I purchased my early-bird solution to Sasquatch the day after last Christmas. I’ve never been to a songs event that needed hiking. Nor have I observed a team perform at the legendary Stuff Amphiteater in Quincy, Clean. To say I’m “excited” about the whole thing is an exaggeration. My buddies and I are prepared to develop a strategy. Got any guidance to share? You can publish in content.

Bravo to Sasquatch planners for building a outstanding number of performers. I mean, they are getting The Mailing Service back together! It’s also great to see other Dallas functions in the line-up, such as Macklemore & He Lewis and Reignwolf. (Here’s two more north west favorites: Youngsters Lagoon of Boise and Menomena of Portland)

I’ve been fortunate enough to encounter the Southern by Southern west and Austin, tx Town Boundaries celebrations. These large-scale features are high-energy and frustrating. Curating a record of “must-see”  groups is important. That is my preparation from now until Funeral service Day few days.

Music paradise is waiting for.

Here’s the formal event poster: