There are those people who have been all over the internet looking for products to promote, with no success, and no sign of it in the near future, because, as you and I don’t know yet, success comes to the prepared. Preparation takes time, and
disciple, as well as the will to lead. I have been preparing for many things in my life, but when it comes to money, I never prepared for it. So, you may ask, what has this to do with products to promote? Don’t kid yourself; it has everything to do with affiliate marketing online. Promotion is what you would call one of the three pillars of affiliate marketing. The other one is preparation, and that is what I will delve into, in this article. Please read ahead to find out how exactly I think on this matter of finding success by being a broker for products like shoes, apps and garden tools, all sold online.
What would pass for preparation is not usually the real thing. Here are the forms of fake preparation that I can think of right now, off the head.
1. Getting a new website and hosting
2. Signing up for coffee dates with acquaintances who think of being your partners
3. Signing up for all the blogs you can find about people who have made it big with affiliate marketing
4. Being an avid member of a forum that talks excessively about affiliate marketing
5. Writing or buying review articles and posting them on the new site.
Everything that I have mentioned above may be thought of as something that builds towards a great passive income, but do not mistake that for product marketing preparation. Nothing above covers or talks of the actual things that matter in affiliate marketing. So, don’t get it twisted, even in a nutshell. Keep your head above your neck, will you? Or else, you are going into a swim against the tide, and when you get tired, the flow will wash you away and dump you at a shore, far away, from where you want to be.
Okay, so what are the things that you would rather do as part of preparing for affiliate marketing?
1. Find your voice – this is the only genuine thing that you can do to gain trust without expending so much energy. You need to be a natural, just as you are with your dreams; the ones that you can’t let anyone know.
2. Kill the ego – selling is about helping people find solutions to what they need. It means you have to help people and many times than not, you will have to swallow your pride and say confess to using the product or service. You have to swallow your pride and tell people how you actually found the service or product, be it good or awkward. You have to be selfless, just tell or show them what the experience is. Believe or not! everything is an experience. If you doubt this, do a test, and the results will prove everything you have ever thought is false.
3. Get selling – everything else is useless if you are not selling, so the best preparation you can take is to sell. Sell today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Just roll up your sleeves and sell. I.e. tell people about the product, be it in social media, in church, in a bus, on your website, in the loo and everywhere, because that prepares you for the money that comes. When you sell, you are one step closer to being prepared for a windfall of cash.
That is all for today. Be sure to subscribe for the newsletter that we send occasionally when we are offering discounts or promoting products from our sponsors. Of course, you can forget to signup and you will be a loss as others enjoy their windfalls. Sign up now!
3 Incredible preparation tips that boost affiliate marketing success was published first by Maizecob